A month-long calendar of exciting fitness and wellness events will exemplify the Dubai government’s safety-first approach, with the highest standards of safety precautions and social distancing in place
Dubai Fitness Challenge (DFC) – the city’s flagship fitness initiative championed by His Highness Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai and Chairman of Dubai Executive Council, is returning for its fourth edition from October 30 to November 28, 2020, to stimulate the emirate and further unite the community. Featuring an exciting mix of virtual and physical events and activities, this year’s program will have in place the highest standards of safety precautions and social distancing measures to ensure Dubai’s residents and visitors can stay connected as they commit to 30 minutes of daily physical activity for the 30 days.
Throughout the month, an inspiring calendar of events, sports, health and wellness programs, and virtual sessions will be available to make fitness accessible and easy for all to complete their 30 days of physical activity. DFC welcomes the whole city to find the motivation to keep moving, discover their passion for fitness and embark on a truly holistic wellness journey, regardless of age, ability, interest, fitness level, or location preference.
Further details, including registration information and the full line-up for Dubai Fitness Challenge, will be released in the coming weeks. Participants are encouraged to set goals prior to the initiative’s kick-off and register on the Dubai Fitness Challenge website.
The Health and safety of the city’s people remain DFC’s top priority. All events and activities will be held in accordance with the Dubai Government’s health and safety guidelines.
For further information and to register, please visit www.dubaifitnesschallenge.com.
- Running in the UAE: Here are the top routes to run
- Read about Running Champion Lisa Campbell is solely responsible for bringing the fierceness, discipline and integrity on UAE’s track and field.
- How Yoga Saved Me Mentally And Physically During The Lock-down
- Read – ‘If there were no men for a day, I would run at night’
- Nargis Fakhri talks about battling depression
- 5 Tips to Stay Sane & Happy During Long-Term Travel
- How to Sleep Better
- Boxing: How Dubai-based Mich turned her breakdown into a breakthrough